HOW TO WRITE A BOOK IN 30 DAYS
Have you ever imagined writing a book? This course is designed for those writers who would like to break into the publishing world by writing their first book. Learn simple ideas to get you started along the path to become a published author. Don Staley is a #1 best-selling author who shares ideas, tips and strategies to encourage, motivate, and inspire you to get your book started and get it done.
In this class you will learn:
- The most important thing you must do before you attempt to write your first book
- A great and simple technique to flesh out the outline of your book
- The 5 different methods of getting your book done
- How to get yourself to take consistent action
- 4 costly mistakes to avoid which most new authors make
- 7 ideas to make writing your book an adventure so you have as much fun as possible and much more!
This class is taught by Don Staley.
Ages: 18 and over
Monday, January 29
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Authority Member: $35
A $25.00 material fee is payable to the instructor on the first night of class.